bluh bluh bluh. bluh bluh bluh.

bluh bluh bluh

Very funny. Should've been a bit longer but I do always like shorts.
Mad scientists always get whats coming to them.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Fatherly Bonds

Good animation, good plot, and fun to watch.
Remember violence is okay if your trying to protect your children... Well if your dad then violence is always okay because no one would tell him different.

The Ignored Monster The Ignored Monster

Everyone needs a friend..

The animation in this is outstanding. I hope your score on this project was high RAW.
It's always nice to see animation with a positive message and a good story.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Very Good

Works such as these are underrated. Saying that they are "overdone" and need something special. Most disney films follow the same plot and still we see them.
I do always love when the power hungry, evil looking person is turned to being a good, honest person. I guess all it takes is the near death experience of a loved one.
This has great animation and a storyline that all in all is very original.

Egg Egg

thats a pretty weird

what in gods name was that thing was it a demon or something aw. anyway good flash

Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1 Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1

cheesy ending

it was a really cool movie and the fight sequence was really cool the only fault is that there were no actual voices but theres always the next one

Dad's Home Dad's Home

what in gods name.?

it wasnt that bad and it really was random but.. WHAT THE HELL is thier dad like a god. or what? next time you should probably explain were his dad got home from aw anyway if your bored or 7 years old your gonna like this so..